Miley Cyrus Loose Waves
This look is definitely a popular one! Miley Cyrus loves to rock the opened up loose curls, and you totally can too. It’s effortless, sexy, and really easy to create. All you need are a few simple tools:
- Clip-in Hair Extensions (for added length and volume – important for this look!)
- Ceramic Curling Iron (1 inch barrel)
- Miracle Brush
- Gator Grips
- ‘Glossilocks’ Shine Spray
- Brush your hair throughout to ensure there are no tangles. Next, clip-in a full set of your Leyla Milani Hair Extensions. For this look in particular, a set of hair extensions will be ideal to show luscious loose waves. Brush once again to ensure they are blended well with your own hair.
- Now begin to part your hair into workable sections, beginning with the bottom and clipping the rest of your hair upward – use your gator grips. Section the bottom portion into two. Working with 2-inch sections of hair, you can now begin curling. Wrap each small section of hair around the 1 inch barrel (using your Leyla Milani Hair Interchangeable Ceramic Curling Iron). Hold for 8-10 seconds and then release. Once you release the curl, gently tug the curl downward so that it remains loose. Move on to the next section and repeat. Do this until your entire head has been curled.
- Since this look is more about loosely defined curls, you’ll now also want to gently run yours fingers through your hair to help them separate and open.
- Last, it’s time to set your curls! Gather sections of curls into your hands and lightly spray them from all sides using your ‘Hold it Right There’ hairspray on level 1-2 (depending on desired hold). For added shine and brilliance along with a delicious melon-y scent, give your head a mist with ‘Glossilocks Shine Spray’!