How to Blow-Dry Frizzy Hair
If your hair tends to go on the fritz, this special blow-out is for you! Go from frizz to smooth, silky strands in these few simple steps. Here’s what to do:
- Miracle Brush
- Round Brush
- Gator Grips
- ‘Blow Me Away’ Hair Dryer
- Rescue Me Hair Mask
- Hair Extensions (optional)
- Glossilocks Shine Spray
- Begin by loosely drying your hair with your Leyla Milani Hair ‘Blow Me Away’ Professional Ionic Hair Dryer about 90% so that you are working with damp instead of wet hair. Note: the ionization technology in this dryer will also help to remove frizz. Lightly brush through your strands with your Leyla Milani Hair ‘Miracle Brush’ to remove any tangles without causing breakage.
- Section your hair dividing the bottom from the top, and then separate the bottom section into two workable parts, securing with your Gator Grips. Note: the key to great results is having neat sections of hair to work with – your blow-out will look better and last longer as well!
- Using 2-inch sections of hair at the time, place your round brush close to the root of your head and blow-dry your hair with the nozzle of your dryer pointing downward. Gently roll your brush down with your hair as your move through drying each section (this will help to create volume). *Remember – pull hair at the base and UP through the roots, keeping a good amount of tension on the hair shaft. Once your are finished drying each section, go through one last time, focusing more attention on harder to work areas.
- For additional shine, add a few sprays of your Leyla Milani Hair ‘Glossilocks Shine Spray’ and clip in your Leyla Milani Hair Extensions for added volume and length!
To restore elasticity and re-build strength of the hair while further preventing frizz, use your Leyla Milani Hair ‘Rescue Me Hair Mask’ once a week for 5-10 minutes. These nourishing treatment will literally, rescue your tresses!