The 3-Minute Braid
The 3-minute braided hairstyle is a gorgeous whimsical half-up, half-down look that can be easily achieved. You can also play around with the style by creating waves for a more luxurious look, adding more shine for the evening, teasing your braid for added volume, or simply keeping as is! Here’s how to do it:
You Will Need:
- Hair Extensions (for added fullness!)
- Teasing Comb
- Curling iron (optional)
- Shine Spray (for added luminosity!)
- After brushing your hair throughout, clip in your Leyla Milani Hair Extensions beginning at the base of your head. Start by parting the front 2 sections of your hair aligning it with the base of your ears. These 2 sections of hair are going to be braided together as a 3-strand braid at the front of your head and then flipped backwards. Note: you will start the braid at your chin and then work to the end of your hair, securing with an elastic band. Using your teasing comb to add additional volume to your braid, otherwise flip it to the back of your head!
- Optional: create some waves with the remainder of your hair using your Leyla Milani Hair ‘Triple Threat Interchangeable Ceramic Curling Iron’. This will give you more of the luxurious evening look. Simply take 1-2 inch sections at a time and wrap them around the 1.25” barrel (you can use the 0.75” or 1.25” barrels if you’d like tighter curls!) of your curling iron, directing your hair towards the back of your head and holding for about 8-10 seconds.
- Last, finish with a light coating of Leyla Milani ‘Glossilocks Shine Spray’ to pump up the natural shine of your hair (while adding a lovely melon-y scent) and your ready for a night on the town!