Pull-through Braid Tutorial
This is a simple, unique take on the regular ponytail that gives you the illusion of fuller, thicker hair. Not to mention its SO chic and feminine, perfect for a flirty day look or a stylish professional flair.
- 8-10 clear elastic
- Large clip
- Miracle Brush
- Hair extensions (four 1-clip wefts, one 2-clip weft)
- Fully brush out any tangles using your Leyla Milani Hair ‘Miracle Brush’. You’ll want your ponytail to sit right on top of the crown of your head, so grab your hair right above your temple and into a high ponytail (leave a few front pieces out to frame your face). Before securing, your going to hold this section flipped over and secure a 1-clip weft just beneath it, flipping the clip upside down and clipping upwards. Secure it to your ponytail with a clear elastic.
- Next, gather all of your hair just below your temples and hold it in your hands upward. Now take two 1-clip wefts and just as before, clip them under your ponytail with the clip facing upside down (this is because of the direction of the ponytail). Once secure, tie the hair with another clear elastic.
- Now that you have 2 ponytails, simply untie the first one and divide into two equal sections, moving them out of the way in front of your shoulders. Take your second ponytail and clip on top of your head. Your next section is going to begin at the middle of your ears, and you’re now going to incorporate the two equal sections you’ve just placed in front of your shoulders. Position this new ponytail just below your last ponytail and clip in your last 1 clip weft.
- Repeating the same process as the last step, do the same with the remaining section of hair and clip in your final 2-clip weft. You can now see the beautiful pattern that has formed in the process of creating ponytails! Finish by completing a 3-strand braid with your final ponytail and gently fan out the sides of each ponytail/braid for a fuller look. Et Voila!