How to Grow Your Hair Faster
There is something so attractive about having long, beautiful hair. While you may not actually be able to “speed” up the process, you can in fact ensure that you’re not hindering it and essentially, make your hair grow! Here’s how:
- By giving yourself a scalp massage daily (or whenever you’re washing your hair) you are stimulating blood flow to your scalp. This allows nutrients to penetrate into your hair follicles more quickly and more effectively. This improves your overall hair quality, strength, shine, and will enhance growth as well.
Avoid Daily Washing
- By washing your hair daily you are stripping your scalp of its natural oils, leaving behind dryness and less nutrients. This will in fact hinder the process of hair growth and lead to more dry, brittle tresses, causing increased breakage as well. Aim to wash your hair no more than 3 times/ week!
Trim on the Regular
- By trimming your hair regularly and keeping your ends healthy, you are providing the environment for enhanced hair growth by allowing it to simply grow longer without breaking. It just won’t literally make your hair grow faster. Healthy hair grows about ½ inch/month whether you cut it or not.
- A healthy diet is an essential component to hair growth, strength, and vitality. You’ll want a diet that includes eggs which includes essential amino acids that aid with the production of Keratin. You’ll also want to do your best in avoiding anything refined, processed, and high in sugar as these are much less nutrient dense and won’t do anything to improve hair (or health) quality.
- If you simply cannot wait to have longer hair (or you do and just want more volume) why not grab yourself a set of 100% REMY Hair Extensions? They are shiny, healthy, luxurious, and can be easily clipped in whenever you’re looking for that extra oomph.