5 Different Ways to Wear Bangs
When you have bangs it may seem like you are stuck with the same look however, there are SO many ways to style them. Here are 5 trendy ways to wear your bangs:
- The most obvious way to wear your bangs is straight. For a bit of volume, use a round ceramic brush and blow-dryer. Place your bangs on top of the brush and blow-dry downward. This gives you a silky, straight bang look without having them lie too flat on your face.
- Another way to wear your bangs is by styling off to the side. Split your bangs into 3 sections in order to create a French braid. Begin braiding it away from your face. Finish by securing with a bobby pin and push your remaining hair over the braid. It’s a simple technique to try and looks super cute!
- If you don’t want to fuss too much with your bangs, you can simply grab them and twist them off to the side, working them into to the rest of your hair. Then, all you need is a bobby pin to secure, making a simple and chic look.
- Finally, you can push your bangs off to the side entirely. You can take the same ceramic, round brush. Grab your bangs and this time place them under your brush in order to style them back and Wait until your bangs cool off on the brush and release. This will give you a nice set of side bangs!
- The last simple way to wear your bangs is with a bit more volume on the crown of your head and styled backward. Grab the first layer of your bangs, spray with hairspray, and using a teasing comb tease downward. Keep grabbing sections until all your bangs have been teased. Now you want to brush out your bangs to smooth, pulling them back and securing with bobby pins. Finish with a light coat of hairspray to minimize any fly-aways.
For the Full Video Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmrpT-Lk5LU