How to Update Your Spring Hairstyle
You don’t have to be drastic with a cut or color change to make your hairstyle more Spring friendly. It’s really about re-vitalizing and freshening up your look and there are a few tricks that can help you do just that.
Take a look below for a few great ways you can update your Spring Hairstyle without having to get an entirely new ‘do!
- Textured hair is huge for spring and its simple to achieve. All you need to do is prep your locks with some texturizing spray or Dry Shampoo (Milani Hair No H20 Volumizing Dry Shampoo) and you’ll have more workable hair to style. This will also enhance movement and provide better hold for teasing the hair.
- Using a large barrel brush, blow-dry your strands where your hair is parted to give yourself instant volume with minimal effort. Work the hair upwards as you apply heat and don’t forget to sprinkle on some Milani Hair “Big Hair Don’t Care Volume Boosting Powder”.
- Create a low ponytail (at the nape of your neck) and then wrap the ponytail around itself while securing the pieces with bobby pins. Then, tease some hair out and finish with a light spritz (level 1) of “Milani Hair Hold it Right There Hairspray” for a gorgeous casual look.
Disheveled Top Knot
- Top knots are extremely popular this season. To give it a trendy spin, make it more disheveled by adding texture to the bun by coming the hair lightly in the opposite direction.
- Tis the season for colorful hair bands and silk scarves! Add them to any hairstyle for a flirty and fresh look. They’re also great for helping to cover up a bad hair day.