How to Get Frizz-Free Hair
Frizzy-hair can be difficult to manage just about any time of year. Thankfully, there are some great tips that can really help save the day:
Go for a Trim
- Any time there is a transition between the seasons, it’s a great idea to get your locks trimmed. Going from cold and dry to hot and humid, or vice versa, can really make it hard to tame your mane. By cleaning up split ends you are giving your hair a re-vitalizing boost.
Avoid Overusing Products
- It sure is tempting to try everything that promises to fight your frizz. Be sure to only use products in moderation and ones that are helpful to you. What ends up happening when you over-use product is that they become less effective and can actually make matters worse.
Don’t Wash & Style Every Day
- By being a frequent hair washer, you are stripping the natural oils found on your scalp and thus making your hair dry and prone to frizz. Instead let your natural oils do their job, giving your mane a healthier, frizz-free shine.
Drink lots of Water
- Working from the inside out, staying hydrated will not only benefit your skin, but your precious locks as well. The increased moisture will help keep your hair smooth and even help to combat environmental stress. Make H20 your go-to beverage, skipping out on the more harmful soda beverages that will actually dehydrate you even more with their sugar content.
- Using a hair mask once per week is a great way to ensure your hair receives the replenishment it needs to stay healthy and frizz-free. The Milani Hair “Rescue-Me Hair Mask” uses nourishing shea butter and softening argan oil for silky smooth locks. It also only requires a 5-10 minute application for transformed tresses!