5 Reasons To Want Remy Hair Extensions
Kim Kardashian might envy your hair if you’re wearing one of our clip in hair extension kits. Why? Because we only use 100% super premium Remy hair when we make them. Here are 5 reasons why when you buy clip in hair extension kits, you should only choose Milani Hair Remy hair extensions:
Hair extensions are an investment, so you want to make sure you’re spending your money on a product that is going to look great for a long time. With proper care, Milani Hair extensions last for a year or longer – much longer than Jessica Simpson hair extensions and our other competitors. The best hair is Remy hair, and that’s all we use in our clip in hair extension kits.
- They’re made from 100% Remy human hair. Remy hair extensions are superior like an Oscar, not low grade like an MTV Movie Award. The words dull, dry and damaged will never be used to describe Remy hair because it’s young, vibrant and healthy. The extensions look shinier than other brands because they’re carefully constructed. Just like the cuticles of human hair face the same direction, Milani has mimicked its extensions to do the same, without using acids.
- Application in a snap. Buy Remy hair extensions for a quick, painless way to elongate your hair. There’s no need to spend hours at the salon when you can get the length you desire in seconds. All you need to do is clip the extension to your own hair, and you’ll be rocking long hair like Kathy Hilton, Christina Milian and E! News hosts, who are all fans of Milani Hair.
- Remy hair extensions can be dyed. Don’t be afraid to take blonde to platinum blonde, like Christina Aguilera’s color. If you buy Remy hair extensions, you can dye any of the shades your preferred color. Plus, you won’t have to bend over the sink to wash out the dye.
- They can take the heat. Since Remy hair extensions are made from human hair, they can endure the heat from a straightener or curling iron. Not only can you conveniently take your day look to an evening look, you can simultaneously style your real hair with the extensions.
- They come in 10 shades. With 10 shades to choose from, you’re likely to find a color that’s similar to your own. Shades range from platinum blonde to jet black. If you’re looking for Katy Perry’s bold blue color, remember, Remy hair extensions can be dyed.
Posted: Jan 13 2011
by: Duck & Cover