Glam Holiday Waves
Perfect for that upcoming Christmas party, these holiday glam, retro waves are so easy to create and make for a fabulous upscale look! Here’s how to get them:
- Triple threat Ceramic Curling Iron (largest barrel – 1.25 inch)
- Miracle Brush
- 12 Small Hair Clips (to allow curls to set)
- ‘Hold it Right There’ Hair Spray
- Hair Extensions (optional for added length and volume)
- Heat Protectant Spray
- Thoroughly brush your hair out using the boar/nylon Miracle Brush to remove any tangles prior to curling. Also brush out and clip-in your Leyla Milani Hair Extensions and apply a light coat of heat protectant spray to your locks throughout.
- Beginning from the front of your hair, take a 2-inch section and wrapping your hair around the large barrel (1.25) of your Triple Threat Ceramic Curling iron, curl TOWARD your face instead of away from it. Hold for about 15 seconds. Next, release the wave into your hand and secure with a small clip to hold the curl from unravelling. This will help to set the wave and hold the shape better and longer. Repeat until your entire head is curled and set. Spray your head with a light coat of your Leyla Milani ‘Hold it Right There Hairspray’ (level 1) and this let sit (at least 30 minutes, but longer the better). This is a perfect time to finish your makeup or even do some things around the house!
- Release the clips and let your hair fall. You’ll end up with gorgeous, tight waves! The next step is to brush them out with your Miracle brush, as you’re looking to create a unified wave look. Brush softly, opening the curls, until unified waves are formed on each side of your head.
- Optional: accessorize the look with some festive accessories!