How to Get Straight Hair with Volume
If you love straight hair and don’t love having pin-straight roots, this tutorial is for you! It combines both the oomph of sexy volume with the sleekness of straight locks, here’s how to get the look.
- Ionic Blow-dryer (to eliminate frizz)
- Ceramic Flat Iron
- Round Brush for Blow-drying (the thicker the better)
- Gator Clips (for hold while styling)
- Leave-in Conditioner for the ends of your hair
- Volume Boosting Powder (optional for added volume)
- With freshly washed hair, you're going take your round brush placing it close to the roots and curling upwards to create volume while drying. This is very important to remember, as it will create the volume from your roots that you desire. Taking a small amount of leave-in conditioner, apply it only to the ends of your hair for added smoothness and shine.
- Section your hair by running your fingers from ear to ear, and clip the rest of your hair up. Separate this back section into two. Now putting the brush close to the roots, wrap around your hair all the way to the ends. Now, putting your blow-dryer on high heat, begin drying each section.
- Once your entire head has been dried, it’s now time to straighten your locks. Separate your hair in two parts (from left to right). Taking the straightener, randomly take it towards the ends, dragging it down and either curling the bottom or leaving it straight. And once you’ve lightly straightened around your head, you’re finished! If you like more volume, you can go further this look by teasing the crown and by adding your Leyla Milani Hair ‘Big Hair Don’t Care Volume Boosting Powder’.