How to: Everyday Easy Up-do
Super easy and fast, perfect for school, work, or any occasion where you’re lacking time to style your hair, here’s an everyday easy up-do that takes only a minute to re-create! It’s also adorably chic and stylish!
- Miracle Brush
- Hair Elastic
- ‘Hold it Right There’ Hairspray
- ‘Big Tease’ Comb
- Start by brushing your hair thoroughly to ensure there are no tangles using your Leyla Milani Hair Miracle Brush. The natural boar + nylon bristles is best for detangling hair due to its gentle nature. It’s also going to enhance shine, boost volume, and reduce static and fly-aways!
- Next, take your hair elastic and gather your hair to create a ponytail (at the middle back of your head). As you pull your hair through the ponytail, stop halfway taking the ends of your ponytail and wrapping it around. Now divide the top portion of your ponytail (before the hair elastic) into two sections to create a space. You’re then going to take the ends of your hair and begin tucking them into this space. Once all of your hair is tucked in, adjust if you need to and lightly comb (using your Leyla Milani Hair ‘Big Tease’ comb) the top portion of your head to smooth it out. This carbon rat-tail comb is also anti-static, which is ideal for eliminating frizz!
- Finish by spraying a light coating of your Leyla Milani Hair ‘Hold it Right There’ hairspray on Level 1-2 (depending on desired level of hold) to eliminate any fly-aways. This spray was designed to also withstand humidity and thermal heat without ever getting sticky, so it’s your perfect hair companion for that hot summer day!
- Optional: let out a few pieces of hair from the front to frame your face.