How to: Party Ready Curls
Are you looking for those luscious evening curls but are pressed for time? Here’s an easy technique to show you how to achieve beautiful “party curls” in just minutes!
- Miracle Brush
- Triple Threat Interchangeable Curling Iron
- Gator Grips
- Big Tease Comb
- Hold it Right There Hairspray
- Hair Extensions (optional)
- Big Hair Don’t Care Volume Boosting Powder
- Begin by combing your hair throughout with your Leyla Milani Hair Miracle Brush to ensure there are no tangles. Optional: if you would like to add your your hair extensions for enhanced volume and length, clip them in now. For more root volume, sprinkle your ‘Big Hair Don’t Care Volume Boosting Powder’ throughout and gently scrunch your roots using your fingertips.
- Divide your entire head into 6 equal sections. Using the end of your big tease comb, part away each section and secure with a gator grip. This will allow you to work with each section separately. The key to the efficiency of this technique is only having to work with these 6 divided sections.
- Now, taking your Leyla Milani Hair Triple Threat Curling Iron (1” barrel), you’re going to wrap each section of hair around, pulling your hair away from your face. Hold for 8-10 seconds and release the curl into the palm of your hand. Hold the curl to set for 5 seconds and then release.
- Once you’re done curling all of the sections, you’re going to flip all your hair upside down. Now, taking your hands gently tousle your hair throughout at the roots. This will help to separate all your curls. Note: ONLY separate at the roots, not at the ends.
- Last, take your Leyla Milani Hair ‘Hold it Right There’ Hairspray (level 1-2) to finish the look. Spray BOTH the roots and the ends, running the hairspray from underneath and upward.