5 Easy Short-Medium Hairstyles
Want some hair inspiration for your lovely short-medium locks? Here are 5 easy hairstyles to create:
- Gather all of your hair to create a low ponytail, make sure it’s not tightly pulled back as you want to create movement and texture. Leave a few pieces of hair out at the front to frame your face. Secure with a clear hair elastic, wrapping it around your ponytail 3 times and on the 3rd time only pulling it half-way through to create the bun. This is a cool, effortless look that takes seconds to create!
Bohemian Braided Updo
- Split your hair into two workable sections and complete a Dutch Braid on one side. Secure the end with a clear elastic and do the exact same thing on the opposite side. After you secure your braid, go back to it and gently tug on the sides to add more width and create a fuller look. Once it’s styled the way you like, take one braid and bring it to the opposite side of your head above your ear and secure with a few bobby pins. Do the same thing with the other braid.
Instant Volume Fix
- This is an excellent way to polish up your look, especially if you want to oomph up curls from the night before. Go through a few pieces of hair near the top section of your head with your Leyla Milani Hair Triple Threat Curling Iron. Lightly curl each piece (hold for about 5 seconds instead of 10). Curl some pieces forward and some pieces backward (away from face), alternating. To preserve the length of your hair, leave 1 -inch of your hair at the bottom uncurled. Once you feel you have done enough, add a bit of dry texture spray for a nice beachy look!
Put a Hat on It
- This style is perfect if you are growing out your hair (and have roots to hide), if you haven’t had time to wash those locks, or if you really just love the look. Simply, pop on a cute hat! It’s cool, it’s edgy, and is the easiest thing you can go for if you don’t have time to style your hair.
Twisted Low Ponytail
- Bring all of your hair into a low ponytail, leaving a few pieces out to frame your face. Take a hair elastic to secure and flip your ponytail through the middle section above your ponytail to create a nice twist surrounding it. Pull out a few pieces around the twist to make it look more soft and romantic.