Victoria’s Secret Tousled Glamour Waves
Extremely natural looking, tousled glamour waves as seen in Victoria’s Secret runway show a few years back– this is certainly an angelic look lusted for by many. It’s super easy and only require a few items. Here’s how to get the sultry Victoria’s Secret Tousled Glamour Waves!
- Ceramic Curling Iron (1.25 inch Barrel)
- Heat Protectant Spray
- ‘Hold it Right There’ Hairspray (lighter styling texture needed for this look)
- Gator Grips (a must-have styling tool)
- Boar Bristle Hair Brush (the ultimate hair smoother and detangler)
- First thing you’ll want to do is brush your hair and apply heat protectant spray throughout. This is an important step any time you are using hot tools as it prevents hair damage!
- Next, using level 1 on your Leyla Milani Hair ‘Hold it Right There’ hairspray, spray your locks throughout in order to create a light texture to work with before styling. This will help to create that naturally tousled look. Let the spray dry for a few seconds before curling.
- Now you’re ready to start curling! Grabbing 1-inch sections of hair at a time (and clipping away the rest), start from the bottom and curl your way up. Hold this for 10-15 seconds. Release the curl into your palm and let it set for a few seconds before letting go. Do the same thing with the rest of your hair!
- Once you’re finished curling your entire head, give it a spray once more with level 1 on your Leyla Milani Hair ‘Hold it Right There’ hairspray and separate your waves with your fingers. This is a wonderful style to also incorporate a natural makeup look.
And there you have it, you’re ready for the Victoria Secret runway!