How to Hair: Toussled Waves
Emma Stone looked stunning for the Golden Globes yesterday in her sparkling Lanvin jumpsuit, dark eyes, deep rose lips, and perfectly beachy hair! Here’s how to get her effortlessly tossled red carpet locks:
- Prep wet hair first with a light texture cream. Apply a dollop-sized amount all-over and then rough dry the hair until almost dry (this means to simply blow-dry without brushing through and styling yet).
- Next, apply a tousle waves spray (sea-salt spray) and continue to rough-dry the hair completely.
- Using a medium-sized round brush, you’ll want to then smooth out the front pieces of your hair to achieve a more polished look and part the hair as desired.
- Now you’ll want to use your Leyla Milani Hair ‘Triple Threat Interchangeable Ceramic Curling Iron’ in the 2” barrel. Take random 1” thick sections around your head and wrap each around the barrel, holding for about 8-10 seconds. The randomness of each section makes it more of the effortless wave appearance. Keep choosing sections to wrap and curl until the entire head is complete.
- Next, you’re going to break up the curled pieces and add more volume and texture. Take your Leyla Milani Hair ‘Big Hair Don’t Care Volume Boosting Powder’ and sprinkle onto your roots, working in with your fingertips.
- To finish the look, lightly spray your locks with the Leyla Milani Hair ‘Hold it Right There 3 Level Hairspray’ on level 2 to hold it in place. And finally, give a light mist of your Leyla Milani Hair ‘Glossilocks Shine Spray’ for that added red carpet radiance!
Optional: Add an elegant accessory to the look to complement your attire.