How to Create Your Own Oscar Celebrity Hairstyle
Polished, flowing locks are an extremely popular trend when it comes to that glamorous Oscar hair. It’s that old-Hollywood flair that will never go out of style and will complement just about any classic evening look.
It doesn’t have to be left to the red-carpet, however. You can easily create the flawless tresses in just a few simple steps.
Here’s a few tips on creating your own Oscar celebrity hairstyle:
- When hair is still damp, apply a nourishing oil starting from the middle of the hair, all the way to the ends. This will encourage smoother locks and a sleek look that will last through the evening.
- Also, you’ll want to give your roots some lift (this will also add to the effortless bounce of the rest of your locks). Simply sprinkle on some Milani Hair ‘Big Hair Don’t Care’ powder for the perfect volume boost and massage in (you can also use this throughout the day/night if you desire more volume).
- Next, make a deep side part and blow-dry your hair using a boar bristle brush (Milani Hair Boar/Nylon Miracle Brush).
- Once blow-drying is complete and hair is straight and smooth, use the Milani Hair Triple Threat Curling iron (1 inch barrel) and curl the ends of your hair a few inches up from the bottom. This will provide a slight bend instead of a full-on curl.
- To finish the look and give it that added boost of shine, use the Glossilocks Shine Spray. A few spritzes will completely tame any frizz, add brilliant shine, prevent sun-damage, and all without weighing down your locks (important since you want your hair to have bounce!) It also has a refreshing ‘melon-y’ scent while being alcohol-free and oil-free.
- Finally, give a light spray of the level 1 ‘Hold it Right There’ Milani Hair hairspray to set the look.