Popular Wedding Hairstyles
If there was ever a moment in your life to have the perfect hairstyle, it would be your wedding! After-all, it’s (hopefully)
going to be a once in a lifetime experience. You’ll want to have your new husband and guests swooning over your style and be ready for all those photos you will forever cherish. Below is a round-up of popular wedding hairstyles that you can easily make your own. We've taken these styles from LaraCKay
, a Los Angeles based hairstylist who uses Milani Hair products to create these wonderful styles. [caption id="attachment_2550" align="alignright" width="150"]
Courtesy of @larackay on Instagram[/caption] Half-Up/Half-Down
Lara C Kay does it beautifully here: Tight and Sleek
- Curl your hair as you normally would, then, taking two pieces from the front section of your hair, twist and pin them to the back of your head. Optional: seal it with a flower or Swarovski clip.
- Opt for a tightly pulled back ponytail. It looks lacquered and polished and will be perfect for the evening party. Curl the ponytail after you’ve tied it for that feminine bounce effect.
- A bit of teasing and backcombing will make for a beautifully coiffed updo. It’s simple yet completely alluring.
- For shorter hair, tightly curl your hair while keeping with a center part. As the day progresses they’ll relax into elegant waves, transitioning perfectly into the evening.
- It’s no wonder why fish-braiding is so popular, this style will keep you looking fresh all evening long and can be incorporated into a variety of hairstyles.
- Depending on the style of your wedding gown, you may want the cool vibe of hair that is slightly disheveled. A loosely braided updo working with your natural texture would go great with a dress that is super feminine.
[caption id="attachment_2551" align="alignleft" width="150"]
Courtesy of @larackay on Instagram[/caption] Accessorize
Wedding hair can also be complemented with some beautiful accessories… One-sided floral headpiece is shown here on the left.
Ornamental bun: A classic look with a decorative hairpiece. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/440860250994479672/
Lining a curled updo: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/440860250994307121/
And of course, Lara C Kay’s secret to getting big, voluminous styles like these are Milani Hair products
, including her clip in extensions, Big Hair Don't Care volumizing powder and the Triple Threat Curling Iron.