Quick Hair StylingTips for the Holidays
With this being the season of holiday craziness, you might be wondering how you can still have fabulous hair while taking a few tried and tested short-cuts. Because taking time to beautify is at times a complete luxury, here are a few ways you can make the most of your allotted “getting ready” time with these time saving hair styling tips for the holidays.
• If your roots are getting oily and you just don’t have time to wash your hair, spray some “NO H20 Volumizing Dry Shampoo
” to completely renew and refresh your locks. Not to worry, no residue gets left behind and you can pull off a freshly styled look in minutes!
T-Zone Blow Dry
• If you don’t have time to re-style your whole head of hair, simply blow-dry the hair that frames your face, aka the "T Zone”. This is the most important part of your look—just make sure you blow-dry it to match the rest of your hair.
• Sprinkle some “Big Hair Don’t Care” volumizing powder and flipping your head over, scrunch your roots with your fingers, give a quick coat of hairspray to the rest of your hair and flip back. You’ll be surprised at how easy you’ve just achieved a full head of volume! To go even further, tease your roots with a fine-toothed comb.
• A quick trick is to use a drop of lotion and water, apply throughout your hair and then wrap your hair into a French twist for about 10 minutes. Take down and enjoy your freshly smoothed out locks!
Go for a Messy, Natural Look
• You can also just embrace the messy—it has in fact, been a hit look on the runway this season. Play up the mess by tousling pieces of your mane between your fingers and give it a coat of “Hold it Right There” hairspray at level 1.