Milani Hair vs. Synthetic Jessica Simpson Hair Extensions
You may have heard of a humble, blonde singer named Jessica Simpson and you’ve probably seen her on TV promoting her hair extensions. Sister can definitely sing, but how do her synthetic clip in hair extensions match up against Milani Hair real hair extensions? Hair Quality
- Most of the products in Jessica Simpson hair extensions line is synthetic, so you may feel a bit like a Cut N’ Style Barbie when you’re wearing them. Jessica Simpson’s a doll, but we don’t want doll hair.
- Milani Hair extensions are always made of 100% real human hair, just like your own, so they look and feel natural. When styled properly, no one will be able to tell that you’re wearing hair extensions at all.
Can you dye it?
- Jessica Simpson hair extensions that consist of synthetic hair come in a variety of ready- to-go styles, but you are not able to heat style them yourself. So if for example, you get the curly or wavy style, you’re stuck with curly/wavy hair; if you get the straight style, you’re stuck with straight hair.
- Because Milani Hair is real human hair, it can be styled and re-styled using all kinds of hot styling tools and hair care products, which means you can style it any way you want to.
- You can dye Milani Hair to match your own color on top of being able to choose from 10 different shades.
- While they do come in a variety of colors, you cannot dye Jessica Simpson hair extensions that are not made of real human hair.
How long do they last?
- Clips for Jessica Simpson hair extensions are comparatively smaller than clips for Milani Hair extensions.
- If you have thick or curly hair, Milani Hair real hair extensions are your best bet because the clips are larger and hold in the hair better because of it.
How much hair?
- On average, Jessica Simpson hair extensions that are not 100% real human hair only last for 3 months.
- When properly cared for, Milani Hair lasts for at least a year.
- You get 7 individual, 20” long, versatile clip-in pieces of 100% real Milani Hair all in one package for $179.95.
- Synthetic Jessica Simpson hair extensions are sold piece by piece in different lengths and styles. If you purchase Jessica Simpson hair extensions that are made out of real hair, you will pay anywhere from $200 to $500 for just one piece, depending on where you buy them from.