Celebrity Hair Talk: Anne HathawayFrom Princess Mia Thermopolis to the White Queen, Anne Hathaway is truly royalty of the screen – and of the celebrity hair talk arena. Her transition from teen queen to award-winning actress has put Anne Hathaway in the spotlight and given her lots of opportunities to show off her celebrity hair styles. If you want to get one of Anne Hathaway's celebrity hair styles, try one of these tips:
- Go shiny. Anne Hathaway has inspired lots of celebrity hair talk for her straight, shiny brunette locks. Use a shine enhancing shampoo and conditioner and a shine serum to give your locks her signature luster. If you want to get your hair pin-straight like Anne's, use a straightening iron, paying special attention to getting the ends perfectly straight.
- Add length and volume. Anne loves to wear her hair down to showcase its length and volume. If you don't have enough hair to pull it off, consider clip in hair extensions to instantly transform your hair from fine and short to thick and lengthy.
- Messy waves. Another way to get Anne Hathaway's hair is to style it in simple (but classy) waves. Using a curling iron, curl the ends of your hair and gently fingercomb to separate them into loose, messy waves.
- Try a side part. No matter what the style, Anne typically parts her hair on the side. A deep side part can give your hair instant style, so try moving your part over to the side. Bonus: the side part is a huge trend for 2011, so you can channel Anne Hathaway's classic celebrity hair styles while staying trendy.
- Braids with a twist. Anne made the celebrity hair talk circuit in 2008 with her braided updo at the Showest Closing Night Award Show. She's since shown up on the red carpet with elegant braided updos that showcase her classic style. Go for Anne-inspired hair by throwing a few braids into your everyday ponytail or bun.
well, your never gonna find real human hair extensions for cheap, if you want clip ins you can go to the mall and try the kiosks, or go to beauty supply stores to get synthetic hair(which you cant color or iron.) but you can get human hair extensions thier but it will be expensive. Ag irl I work with bought human hair extensions, about 18 inches for a hundred bucks. good luck!!!
I ’am very interested with your product..thinking to order and try it…hopefully will give me volume that i need.